Monday, April 28, 2008

Watch your mailboxes!

The two young ladies that are helping us out by delivering to your mailboxes information about a Sustainable Plarkside Place will be coming by today with a hot-off-the-press read.

If you didn't get yours email us and we will get it to you.

parksideplacevictoriabc@gmail.com

Oh! and we have a total of four (4) residents who have stepped up to help! A few others are thinking on it. Why don't you? Help your home become sustainable, reduce costs and increase its value at the same time! Many hands make less work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was raining yesterday, not very nice to be making deliveries, I hope its in the mail today!

Anonymous said...

I got it in my mail just now, thank you very much, this is good we are doing this. I would like to help, I will email you.